Experienced Beauty Adviser/Representatives for #1 Ranked Japanese Beauty Line needed
Our client DHC, USA INC. is the US subsidiary of Japan's award winning and ranked #1 direct Skincare Company. They are the leader in direct to consumer provision of beauty products including Skincare, body care and makeup selections.
Founded in 1980 and now with offices in South Korea, Taiwan, Shanghai, France, Hong Kong and the US, it's time for their fantastic products to be featured right here in the Lower Mainland of BC.
We are looking for exceptional and experienced Beauty Advisers to represent this brand in key locations from Mid- August through the rest of the year on a part time basis.
Here's what we need from you :
• Your committed availability to work 8 hour shifts (approx. 10 am to 6 pm) Friday through Sundays from Mid-July through December 2015
• You must be verbally fluent in Mandarin and/or Cantonese
• Ideally, you have previous experience as a Beauty Adviser, or some other higher end retail sales experience
• An engaging personality that has no fear to speak with customers and will introduce them enthusiastically to the lines.
• No high selling commission tactics – just excellent PK and customer engagement
• A proven work ethic, and ability to work independently and with the store team.
Here's what we provide:
• Product knowledge training
• Competitive hourly wage, paid to you weekly
• Ongoing support
Our client's message is that everyone can look and feel beautiful, and they give women exceptionally valued products and services to realize this destiny.
Are you up for the challenge to be their messenger?
If you are, kindly send your resume, and a cover letter TODAY outlining the reasons why you think you might be a great person to be one of their messengers to Elaine AT retailcareers.com Alternatively you can fax your resume and cover letter to 1-888-445-3146. Please note all your information is kept confidential with us. All applicants will be acknowledged, however only the most qualified candidate will be contacted for an interview.