Skechers USA, a global leader in lifestyle and fitness footwear has exciting opportunities in the Vancouver, BC market! We are hiring a Part Time Floor Associate for our Robson Street location. This position is very unique as it will also be a flex role for the market:
Are you interested in;
– Competitive hourly wages
– Company premium paid health care benefits
– FREE shoes!
– Internal succession for company growth plans
We are looking for dynamic, energetic, sales driven and career minded individuals that have a passion for our Footwear. In order to qualify for a position you must have at least one year of prior work experience in a Retail Footwear/Apparel environment. It is also important to have experience in a fitness, health or nutrition environment to qualify for this position.
We are a product and sales driven environment and offer great opportunities to grow with a fantastic company. The ideal candidate must have a passion for leading a healthy life style, strong training and development capabilities and must be able to produce great results. Only qualified candidates please apply.
Responsible and accountable for keys to the Store. Responsible for the opening and closing of the store as directed by the Store Manager. Must Sell off the Wall and drive top line sales. This is a Lead position which delegates daily work assignments as directed by senior management. Responsible for addressing daily incidents either from customers or employees and partner with senior management as appropriate. Responsible for obtaining or receiving merchandise, totaling bills, accepting payment, and making change for customers in our retail stores. It is a condition of employment that you are flexible with regard to hours and days worked and we may need to increase your hours or to decrease your hours based on the needs of our business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sell multiple products to customers, meet and greet, service customers
2. Delegates and oversees tasks directed by store manager, to hourly employees.
3. Delegates tasks to other hourly employees to ensure the store is recovered for the next day's business.
4. Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise.
5. Sets up advertising displays or arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
6. Stamps, marks, or tags price on merchandise.
7. Obtains merchandise requested by customer or receives merchandise selected by customer.
8. Answers customer's questions concerning merchandise.
9. Totals price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
10. Accepts payment and makes change.
11. Wraps or bags merchandise for customers.
12. Clean shelves, counters, tables, floors and overall store.
13. Removes and records amount of cash in register at end of shift.
14. Calculates sales discount to determine price.
15. Keeps record of sales, and prepares inventory of stock.
Key Holder for purpose of opening and closing responsibilities.
**Be specific about which position and location you're applying for.
Become a fan of Skechers and like our page to learn about exciting.
retail: 1 year