We are hiring sales associates, a receiver, and a cooking class host for our new location!
Do you have more food pics than anything else in your collection? Are your social media posts food-centric?
We are looking for folks who love food, talking about it and who like getting nerdy about the equipment and techniques we use everyday in our kitchen lives.
Do you like sharing tips and tricks and helping to spread healthy and helpful kitchen love?
We are looking for folks who get excited about cooking and who want to help our customers get excited about picking the right product to fulfil their needs.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN:
We believe the one thing everyone can make in their kitchen is a better life. Everything we do is to help our customers have more fun, eat better, enjoy time with family, friends and food, and connect with the people who grow and make what they eat. We'll help our customers find the right kitchen gear, improve their kitchen skills, be inspired by great chefs, and learn about fresh, seasonal foods and local producers. And mind-blowing chocolate – never forget the chocolate.
For over 25 years, Jed Grieve has been helping people get the right stuff for their kitchens. In that time, he and his team have perfected the Cook Culture recipe. The ingredients:
– EXCITEMENT: Everyone here loves food and cooking, and wants to share that love.
– SERVICE: We are available and ready to help guests find what they're looking for, provide engaging information, and help people get their questions answered.
– LEARNING: Selling someone a great pan is good. Teaching someone umpteen ways they can use that pan to make delicious things? Way better.
– COMMUNITY: The people who gather around food and food issues are amazing, and we support them any way we can.
– WELL BEING: Healthier eating is a big part of a healthier life. The biggest step towards healthier eating is preparing the food you and your family eats. We're here to help.
Cook Culture supports and sponsors local and national programs such as: Growing Chefs, which helps kids learn about healthy foods; Chefs For Oceans, Chef Ned Bell's campaign to grow awareness about the importance of sustainable seafood; and Fernwood Bites, an amazing event that exemplifies how food can bring people together and build stronger neighbourhoods.