POSITION TITLE: Retail Sales Associates
POSTING DATE: July 22, 2015
STATUS: Seasonal / Part Time
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
START DATE: ASAP
RHB Group is Canada's leading school uniform and specialty school Apparel Company composed of: R.J. McCarthy, Halpern's, Beatties and Neat Uniforms. Over the last 59 years, we have built our leadership position in Canada by following our mission to be a world-class provider of high quality student uniforms made using socially responsible and sustainable practices.
We have immediate openings for Retail Sales Associates for our store location in Burnaby located at 1050 Boundary Road, Burnaby, BC.
If you are an energetic, organized individual that is able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work with well with a team then we want to hear from you! Reporting directly to the Store Leader you will assist in driving sales and achieve our corporate mission.
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Boost sales and profitability of the store by achieving and surpassing store's sales and productivity goals
• Become familiar with each school's uniform pieces including the logos as well as compulsory and optional items
• Demonstrate thorough product knowledge and garment care instructions
• Replenishing and organizing stock according to merchandising and visual presentation plans
• Dealing professionally and effectively with customer inquiries and concerns
• Complete all tasks in compliance with Health and Safety Laws, Regulations and Company policies
• Other duties may be assigned
• 1+ years of retail experience
• Demonstrated ability to meet sales targets
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with all levels of management
• Exceptional communication skills
• A passion for customer service
• Thrive in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
• Ability to work flexible shifts, evenings and weekends are required
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team; however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.