The Sales Advisor will be responsible for greeting customers, listening and understanding their specific requirements, formulating solutions and creating proposals. Complete customer satisfaction is the number one priority and this is achieved by understanding and following company policies and procedures.
Minimum skills required:
• Must have a good understanding of personal computer equipment
• Basic understanding of PC related solutions such as networking, internet services, backup and disaster recovery methods, etc.
• Must have a good understanding of common software applications for the PC
• 2 years experience working with personal computers
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written are a must. Much of your time will be spent communicating via telephone and documenting solutions for others to follow-up on, so clear, concise English skills are extremely important.
• Good internet research skills as well as a willingness and wanting to learn
• Demonstrated organizational, listening and telephone skills
Software skills required
• Microsoft operating systems (Windows XP through to Windows 8.1) and productivity suites (Office 2003+)
Other skills that would be an asset:
• Retail sales experience in the computer and technology industry
• Customer service experience, dealing direct with customers and proposing solutions
• Training and mentoring other staff