At 7-Eleven, the Sign of Opportunity is always on
We are looking for, Energetic people who like to deal with the public and are looking a position in a newer guest friendly location.
– Sales Associate's for Over Night Shift, Part time to start and can grow into a full time position with benefits. We are also looking for Food minded individuals for a new program starting in the fall.
You will be expected to work evenings and weekends
What Will You Do?
• Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
• Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the store
• Ring customer sales on an electronic cash register
• Receive cash from customers and give correct change
• Perform all regular cleaning activities and other tasks that are included on job assignments
• Forecast, order and stock merchandise
We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. Your training is specifically designed to give you the skills necessary to be successful at each level. To complete the 7-Eleven total rewards package, learning and development opportunities are available through a well-defined career path, giving you more ways to advance through the company.
• Minimum Age 18+ years old
Additional Are You Ready?
• The Sales Associate position requires the following:
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
• Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
• The Sales Associate position requires constant standing, bending and reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity.
• Frequent lifting of 1 to 5 pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds are required.
What's In It For You?
7-Eleven is committed to creating an environment that encourages and rewards excellence, and provides a range of benefits for full-time and part-time employees that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Full and part-time benefits packages
• Vacation pay
• Profit-sharing plan
• Employee assistance plan