We have a full time position available for someone who is energetic, outgoing, and who enjoys providing customers with exceptional service.
Duties include but are not limited to:
– Greeting customers, answering their questions and assisting them to locate merchandise in store to
solve home improvement or repair issues customers may have.
– Efficiently and expeditiously processing purchases, special orders, as well as returns and
exchanges according to our standard operating procedures.
– Duplicating keys, tinting paint, and cutting and measuring materials for customers.
– Maintaining store cleanliness, merchandising, and organizational standards.
– Participating in the receipt of new shipments.
– Stocking shelves and pricing products.
– Must have exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail, and must be able to
– Must possess excellent communication skills – must be friendly, outgoing, personable, energetic,
and able to help more than one customer at a time.
– Must be comfortable with retail computer systems and have a minimum 1 year retail experience.
– Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
– Although training is provided this position requires a self-motivated individual who is willing to
learn our store systems, products, and the services we provide.
– Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to service excellence
and customer satisfaction.
– Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends.
– Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds from time to time to load and unload customer orders.
– Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
– Preference will be given to those with previous retail sales experience. Knowledge of electrical,
plumbing, or paints is an asset.
We thank all candidates who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.