One of British Columbia's largest pawnshops
This is the place to start envisioning your CAREER!
We are seeking full-time retail professionals with the drive to be successful. If you would like to be a part of a company that treats you like family, strives for excellence, brings honor to the team, acts with a servant's heart and has fun, then join our team of talented and enthusiastic professionals.
We'll partner with you to advance your career to the next level. Not only do we promote from within, we offer a competitive compensation package.
Responsibilities that bring honor to the team:
1. Greets and interacts with all customers to determine their individual needs and recommend appropriate financial solutions.
2. Performs open/close procedures.
3. Keeps sales floor clean, stocked and maintains display of merchandise.
4. Performs sales and loan transactions.
5. Handles all cash and negotiable items in accordance with established policies, procedures and practices
6. Answers incoming calls per company standards
7. Effectively communicates to customers the legal aspects of pawn and purchase transactions
8. Communicates effectively with fellow associates and managers, displaying respect and using effective communication tools
Experiences / Requirements that help us strive for excellence:
o High School Diploma or GED
o Minimum 18 years of age
o Strong desire to serve customers and work with people; team- oriented
o Cash handling experience required
o High-energy sales personality with knowledge of jewelry and general merchandise
o Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
o Solid written and verbal communication skills
o Excellent work ethic and strong business sense
o Computer literate such that the coworker is able to accurately enter customer data into a computer database and extract data through existing reporting tools
We'll partner with you to advance your career to the next level. Not only do we offer hands on training and development, we offer a competitive compensation package.
* Career growth opportunities and succession planning
* Competitive compensation
* Flexible store hours and schedules for a work-life balance
* Quarterly bonus opportunities for all coworkers
* Hands on training and development
* Weekly paycheck
* Paid vacation and paid holidays
* Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
* Merchandise discounts
* AND much more!
This position requires frequent standing, walking, stooping, and lifting of up to 40 lbs with occasional usage of a ladder for climbing.
Reply to this ad, and apply today!